WOODEN FLAG – UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- (1) – USA Wooden Flag
- (1) – twine for mounting
- (2) – 1-1/4″ dry wall anchors and screws
- (2) – 1-1/4″ stainless steel nails
- (1) – Brief written history of the American Flag
Proudly display this quality wooden flag on the inside or outside of your home, workshop, garage or business. Each portion of this flag is sourced, milled, carved, assembled and shipped by Left Coast Goods in the USA!!! A must have for the person in your life that loves America and shows respect for the red, white and blue. The stripes represent the original 13 Colonies and the stars represent the 50 states of the Union. The colors of the flag are symbolic as well; red symbolizes hardiness and valor, white symbolizes purity and innocence, and blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice. A brief history of the American Flag and its variations are included in every purchase.
This quality wooden flag is available in multiple sizes and finishes and is built to be displayed on a wall of your choosing. It is assembled with 13 individual stripes and the 50 star union is CNC carved for a quality feel not present in some other wooden flags available. Left Coast Goods mills each flag from a single piece of wood to keep the grain pattern intact. A char is then applied to each cut that brings out the grain patterns and helps protect the wood. Wood glue holds the individual pieces together and two wooden braces are then fixed on the back provide added rigidity. The braces also add an off the wall “3D” feel and mounting points for the piece. The pine wood is sourced in the USA and we use eco-friendly stains and finishes to help preserve the life of the flag. Mounting options included in every purchase.
10% OF PROFITS FROM EACH FLAG WILL BE CONTRIBUTED TO EFFORTS WORKING TO END VETERAN HOMELESSNESS. Why is this cause important to Left Coast Goods? From http://www.VA.gov:
- In 2019, there was a 2.1 percent decrease in the estimated number of homeless Veterans nationwide.
- 37,085 veterans experienced homelessness in January 2019, compared to 37,878 in January 2018.
- This year to date, more than 11,000 veterans have found permanent housing and critically needed support services through the HUD-VASH program. And still, the estimated number of Veterans experiencing homelessness in the United States has declined by nearly 50 percent since 2010.
While this reality looks to be improving; we refuse to let the men and women who serve our country and protect our homes to not have one themselves. Quite simply, Left Coast Goods believes this is a cause worth fighting for.
DISPLAYING THE STARS AND STRIPES:
When displayed flat against a wall or a window, or in a vertical orientation, the “union” field of stars should be uppermost and to the left of the observer. this piece is designed to hang horizontally.
- Dry Wall: Weighing 4 pounds, you CAN hang this flag on dry wall without needing a stud. (2) 25lb rated 1-1/4″ threaded drywall anchors and screws included.
- Wood Wall: Standard Nails will do the trick. Mark where the piece is at ideal height. Hammer in at a slight downward angle to provide greater stability. (2) 1-1/4″ stainless steel nails included.
- Note: if hanging outside, this piece will need to be regularly finished to help prevent weathering from elements.
- Brick Wall: You will need to drill small pilot holes. Measure then mark the exact spot for your holes. It is important to note that you will need these holes to be located in the masonry joints in between the bricks. If you try to drill into the brick itself then you are likely to end up shattering it which is something that you definitely do not want. You will want to use masonry nails to affix your wall art onto an exterior wall (not Included).
- Left Coast Goods Ships UPS. Flags are made to Order, please allow 3-5 business days to complete and ship.
THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS! For any questions, let us know!